Genre: Violent, Gore, Action, Adventure, Indie, Simulation, Strategy, Early Access
Developer: Brilliant Game Studios
Publisher: Brilliant Game Studios
Release Date: 12 Apr, 2017
Release Name: Ultimate Epic Battle Simulator Beta 0.5
Game Version: Update Beta 0.5 (Build 12.05.2017)
Game Releaser: DEVO
Size: 1.74 GB
About This Game
Here is a sandbox like no other. Create massive battles with absolutely no limits. Want to see 10,000 chickens fight an army of Romans?? Sure, why not. Want to see a company of WW2 U.S soldiers fight 11,000 Medieval soldiers?? There are simply no limits to the carnage you can achieve in Epic Battle Simulator. Mess around with a massive variety of units. Everything from, Roman Centurions, Medieval soldiers, Knights, Orcs, Trolls, and yes, chickens! The main focus in this game is giving the player no restrictions to what he can do. That is why we decided not to limit the amount of units in battle. Want to see what a battle of 100,000 units looks like? We don’t recommend going past 10,000 for most machines but its your CPU, do what you want! On top of that, you can play as any one of the units in the game, getting up close and personal to help change the tides of a massive battle, while rallying teammates and giving them orders!
Unfortunately there really aren’t many engines that you can chuck 10,000 characters in and expect good performance. This is why I worked months on end to create the most powerful crowd rendering system ever conceived in Unity engine. The detail of each character has little effect on performance while each individual acts independently, but is working towards a greater good for his team. Each individual decides his own path and navigates complex environments. But I didn’t stop there! With the large open environments, I needed a more dynamic lighting solution than the one built in to Unity engine. So I built my own dynamic global illumination lighting engine. This enables bounce light completely in real time. What does that mean? That means every piece of shiny armor is reflecting it’s true surroundings, every bright surfaces illuminates it’s surroundings and effects the overall lighting.
Yes I worked hard to bring this game to life, may you all inflict carnage upon it!
- Windows Vista Or Later
- Intel Core i5 4590 or greater
- 8 GB RAM
- (DirectX 11) AMD Radeon HD 5770 1024MB | NVIDIA GTS 450 1024MB | Intel HD4000 @720P.
- Version 11
- 5 GB available space
- Sound Card:
1. Extract Release
2. Install the Game
Note: Game is Updated from Beta v0.4 to Beta v0.5
Improvements To Unit Ordering & Combat – Beta V0.5!
Hey everyone. I’ve given some much needed attention to unit ordering and combat while in possession. Welcome to beta 0.5!
- – Units now continue with their last order if you leave your possessed unit.
- – Units will defend themselves while attempting to follow an order if needed.
- – Fixed issues with units not attacking(going brain dead) when given the attack order.
- – Green ring is shown around player showing his rally range when in order menu.
- – Green arrow is shown to give the player the precise location where he is about to order his units to.
- – If the player leaves a possessed leader, that character will continue to be his units leader, but the units will not follow him. If the player possess that individual again, he can continue giving those units orders.
- – Kill & death count added for player while in possession.
- – Damage indicator tells the player how much damage he has dealt to enemy while in possession.
- – Kill and death message upon getting a kill or dying.
- – While in combat as melee, pointing at other enemies makes your character target them if they are in range.
- – As of the last update you are no longer restricted to attack only when in range.
Other small fixes and changes were made. For those of you who were hoping for more units and maps, stay epic, they are coming. 😉