Genre: Action, Indie
Developer: Happy Square Productions
Publisher: Rising Star Games
Release Date: 21 Jul, 2016
Release Name: The Land Of Eyas
Size: 79 MB
About This Game
Lost with no memory of where he is or how he got there, The Land of Eyas sees you lead Eyas – a young boy in a cat suit – on a quest to get home. Only trouble is, how do you know which way is home when you can’t tell which is up and which is down?
Experience a brain-twisting platform adventure featuring liquid gravity: two worlds fused together with their own unique pull. Use it to your advantage to explore the levels before you, building momentum to grab out-of-reach ledges, avoiding deadly obstacles and finding hidden collectibles among the maze-like paths. Then put on your running shoes and try to complete those levels as fast as you can, ready to hit the global leaderboard!
On your way, discover lost Seer Stones that can help uncover the truth behind the lost memories and meet strange creatures out to help – or hinder – your progress. Can you return all the stones and finally discover where your destiny lies?
- Two opposing gravities, one unique world! Navigate each level using gravity, momentum and quick thinking, working your way through the maze-like paths as quickly as you can.
- Discover new challenges and obstacles around every corner! Timing is essential when dodging deadly spikes, saws and gears, as is avoiding being crushed by heavy objects as you move between gravities.
- Search for a host of different hidden secrets throughout the world, or blaze through the levels and record times on the global leaderboard to see who the fastest player is!
- OS: Windows XP (SP3) or newer
- Processor: Intel Dual Core 2 Ghz or better
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA/AMD/Intel HD with OpenGL 2 support
- Storage: 600 MB available space
- Sound Card: Any compatible soundcard
1. Extract release
ONE FTP LINK