Genre: Action, Adventure, Indie, RPG, Strategy
Developer: Image & Form
Publisher: Image & Form
Release Date: 7 Jun, 2016
Release Name: SteamWorld Heist
Size: 259 MB
About This Game
From the makers of SteamWorld Dig:
In SteamWorld Heist, you command a steam-driven pirate crew in a series of epic tactical shootouts. It’s turn-based strategy with a twist: You manually aim the guns of your robots, allowing for insane skill shots and bullet-bouncing action!
As the captain you will board, loot and shoot your way through enemy spaceships. Overcome the challenges of the vast frontier by upgrading your recruits with unique abilities, weapons – and even stylish hats!
- Strategy focused on skill rather than chance
- Procedurally generated levels
- 15-20 hours of playtime, followed by New Game+
- Kind to newcomers, deep and challenging for veterans
- Soundtrack by Steam Powered Giraffe
- OS: Windows Vista 32 bit
- Processor: 2 GHz, SSE2 support
- Memory: 1024 MB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 2.1-compatible, 512 MB video memory, framebuffer object support. E.g. Intel HD 4600 or better.
- Storage: 320 MB available space
- Sound Card: OpenAL compatible
- Additional Notes: You may need to update your graphics drivers for OpenGL 2.1 support.
- Processor: 2 GHz dual-core
- Graphics: Geforce GTX 660 / Radeon 7870 or better.
1. Extract release