Genre: Action, Indie, Strategy
Developer: 5 Lives Studios
Publisher: 5 Lives Studios
Release Date: 28 Aug, 2015
- Changelog for Patch 1.13.06 / GOG-12 (added 16 August 2016):
- – We’ve just released an update for Satellite Reign. This build contains some significant changes to the networking backend. Basically, it allows players to connect to one another directly, rather than via the Unity relay servers (though the relay servers are still there as a fallback). This not only allows for significantly lower latency, but it should also get around some player’s inability to play together from different regions.
- – Having said that, while this should allow friends in different regions to connect, they still won’t show up in the default server list. However, if you change your filter to “Friends” you should see any games being hosted by people on your friends list, regardless of their region.
- – When you’re connected, you’ll see one of the following in the menu, next to the version number:
- – [DC] – Direct connection. Exactly as it sounds, you’re communicating with the host directly over the internet.
- – [PT] – NAT Punch-through. A service hosted on our own server facilitates the connection between the client and host, after which point they will communicate directly.
- – [RL] – The Unity Relay servers. This is the existing communication method, where all traffic is routed through Unity’s relay servers.
Release Name: Satellite Reign v18.104.22.168
Size: 554 MB
About This Game
Contains the game, original soundtrack, ‘Satellite Reign: Reboot’ e-book and ‘The Art of Satellite Reign’ e-book.
Play the entirety of Satellite Reign with your friends in co-op multiplayer. Up to four players can each control their own agent, opening up a whole new level of strategic and co-ordinated play.
With full drop-in/drop-out support, LAN and Internet play, and customisable agent assignment, get ready to experience Satellite Reign like never before.
Strategic Cyberpunk Action
Satellite Reign is a real-time, class-based strategy game, set in an open-world cyberpunk city. You command a group of 4 agents through rain-soaked, neon-lit streets, where the law is the will of mega-corporations. Use your agents to sneak, shoot, steal, and sabotage your way up the corporate ladder, and take control of the most powerful monopoly of all time.
Each of your agents can be tailored toward your favoured play-style, while still maintaining their own unique specialisations. Shape your team into an offensive war machine, or an elite covert spec-ops outfit, and take the open-world city as your own.
The city of Satellite Reign is one big, open playground. No individual levels to pick between, the whole world can be explored seamlessly. Uncover new missions while you explore, and pick and choose which objectives you want to tackle.
Customise your Team
Each of your four agents can be tailored to suit your play style. Choose their skills, weapons, gear, augmentations, and even their genetic base by cloning exceptional individuals from the general population.
There’s no ‘right-way’ to complete your objectives. The world has been designed to facilitate emergent gameplay, allowing you to choose from and combine a wide range of strategic options. Sneak in through ventilation shafts, hack doors, take out power generators, hijack the minds of guards, or just blow the front door down. Countless opportunities await.
- OS: Windows 7 or newer
- Processor: x86 Dual Core 2.4 GHz
- Memory: 3 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9 GPU with 1GB of memory
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Processor: x86 Quad Core 3.4GHz or greater
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 11 GPU with 2GB of memory
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 2 GB available space