Genre: Action, Adventure, Indie, Racing
Developer: Torched Hill
Release Date: 5 Aug, 2016
Release Name: Road to Ballhalla v160918 Incl Editor
Game Version: Update 160918
Game Releaser: Cracked By DEVO
Size: 158 MB
About This Game
Move with the music to overcome even the most difficult hazards, like laser beams or insane camera angles trying to explode both your balls and your brain.
Dynamic Music and SFX
The dynamic music by Emmy-nominated composer Nicholas Singer is tailored to the rhythm and style of each level, with sound effects adjusting to the level’s music. Without it, you’d fail even harder.
Not included. Instead, be guided by floor texts that make fun of you when you fail and drop awful puns even if you unexpectedly don’t.
Discover secret areas that lead to other secret areas which in turn lead to other secret areas1. You get the idea, and maybe even the rainbow that awaits you at the end of the treasure. Probably you’ll just google it though.
Replay levels in Rush mode as fast as you can and prove that you are a good person by beating other players’ highscores.
Style your Balls
Be rewarded with awesome bonus contents like tasty new colors2 and trail effects for your balls.
Did you just Twitch?
Enable Twitch integration and let the game mock not only you, but also your audience.
Community levels are probably better anyways – create and share your own challenges with the level editor.
1 May contain traces of you going nuts.
- OS: Windows 7/8/8.1/10 64bit
- Processor: Dual-Core Intel or AMD processor
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 550 GTX / AMD Radeon 5770 HD series card
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Sound Card: Who cares?
- Additional Notes: Needs a 64bit OS
Second major update (v160918) is live!
18 September – anteevy (Torched Hill)
Just another patch, because I don’t have anything better to do on Sundays.
- You can now literally roll the credits.
- Streamlined Hub layout (chapter 4 now directly accessible from chapter 3). Believe it or not, some people got stuck in chapter 3.
- Rush trials are no longer unlocked with Time Stars – now, you’ll only have to beat the last trial on a world to unlock its Rush Mode.
- Non-trial hub holes (like “Do Not Enter”) now have blue particle effects to distinguish them from actual playable trials.
- Updated access area to the Scavenger Hunt with another info text.
- Some smaller changes to some trials, especially text hints.
- Reballanced some secret areas. No, you shouldn’t just trial & error the one in 2-2.
- Some other hidden additions I’m obviously not going to tell you about.
- Uploaded trials are now automatically set to be “public”. Previously, you had to manually set them to “public” on your Workshop content page.
Happy cracking, warez groups!
2. Launch The Game