Genre: Action, Adventure, Indie
Release Date: 10 May, 2017
Release Name: PLUTONIUM
Game Version: First Release Update PLUTONIUM
Game Releaser: DEVO
Size: 509 MB
About This Game
PLUTONIUM: Distorted Shelter
PLUTONIUM: Distorted Shelter is a game about a major event that took place in a highly developed city state called Plutonium. Plutonium, with its powerful military force and rapid economic growth; the Shelter, with its harmony among diverse races. What could have possibly gone wrong in such a flawless world? Players will control some of the habitants of Plutonium to interact with and understand the universe of the main game.
– This game is a prequel to the main game, FLUTONIUM, and it aims to introduce the universe of the game to the players.
– Our main playable character of the game, Guardi, cannot be controlled yet in the prequel.
– The mouse pointer being visible in the trailer video might be intended, don’t you think? .. Or not.
Copyright Ch.ZBK. All Rights Reserved.
- Windows XP SP2+
- SSE2 instruction set support
- 700 MB RAM
- DX9 (shader model 3.0) or DX11 with feature level 9.3 capabilities.
- Version 9.0
- 700 MB available space
- Sound Card:
- Additional Notes:
1. Extract Release
2. Launch The Game