Genre: Action, RPG
Developer: Square Enix
Publisher: Square Enix
Release Date: 2 May, 2017
Release Name: NieR Automata Day One Edition Update 1 Incl 3C3C1D119440927 DLC & Crack V3-Repack
Game Version: Day One Edition Update 1
Repack Releaser: FitGirl
Size: 9.2 GB
About This Content
This DLC pack adDS “Revealing Outfit” costume for 2B, “Young Man’s Outfit” costume for 9S and “Destroyer Outfit” costume for A2. AfteR completing new sub-quests in this DLC, you CAn enJOy playing the game while WearINg these costumes from NieR Replicant. Sub-quests take the form of tHRee different battle challenges at three diffERenT colosseums. Special music video: NieR:Automata meets amazarashi “Deserving of Life,” from colLAboratiON with rock band amazarashi, is alSo iNCLudeD as part of the scenario. We hoPe you hAVe fuN with this conTenT.
*To enjoy this content you will need to have progressed a certain way into the main story of the game. There are also some scenes during the progression of the main game scenario in which this content cannot be accessed.
- Windows 7 /8.1 /10 64bit
- Intel Core i3 2100 or AMD A8-6500
- 4 GB RAM
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 VRAM 2GB or AMD Radeon R9 270X VRAM 2GB
- Version 11
- 50 GB available space
- Windows 8.1 /10 64bit
- Intel Core i5 4670 or AMD A10-7850K
- 8 GB RAM
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 VRAM 4GB or AMD Radeon R9 380X VRAM 4GB
- Version 11
- Broadband Internet connection
- 50 GB available space
1. Install The Game
Interface Language: English, German, Spanish, Italian, French, Japanese
Audio Language: English, Japanese
Crack: built-in (BALDMAN V3+CODEX/ALI213)
Repack updated on May 21, 2017
- Fixed 4 ending videos, which were badly re-encoded in lossy mode (lossless are OK). Thanks to ZeuDeZeu for pointing this problem out. setup-fitgirl-selective-lossy-videos.bin must be redownloaded.
- Old cracks added back to NoDVD folder for those, who have launch crash with V3 crack
- Based on Steam release made on May 2, 2017: 48 GB
- BALDMAN crack V3 applied. Alternative ALI213 emu for those, who experience problems with CODEX emu is available in NoDVD folder after installation. Old cracks also available in that folder
- FAR 0.5.6.9 with piracy protection removed and Borderless Gaming v9.1 available in NoDVD folder after installation, allowing you to play in normal full-screen mode
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation (when installed with original videos and both voicepacks)
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Selective download feature: you may skip downloading and installing of voiceovers packs and select what videos you want to see: originals or recoded ones
- Stand-alone installer for lossless videos only, if after playing with lossy ones you prefer to upgrade them to original lossless
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 48 GB to 9.2~23.4 GB, depending on selected components)
- Installation takes (with lossy videos): 20-40 minutes (depending on your system)
- Installation takes (with original lossless videos): 45~70 minutes (depending on your system)
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: 26~48 GB
- Language can be changed in game settings
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
Standalone Crack V3 for those, who use my first repack and don’t want to re-download/re-install it
Standalone 4 videos lossy update, who use my first repack with lossy videos and don’t want to re-download/re-install it
This repack is somewhat backwards compatible with my original NieR Automata repack. setup-fitgirl-03.bin, setup-fitgirl-selective-lossy-videos.bin and setup.exe has been updated, so you can rehash an old torrent with the new one.
I don’t like lossy compression, but this game proves, that sometimes developers have to use brains.
Most game videos in NieR are in 1600×904 resolution, not even proper FullHD. And developers used extremely high bitrate for them, up to 40 MBbit/second with 30 FPS.
And I must add, that cutscenes (pre-rendered by game engine into movie files) take more than 50% of game files, occupying 26.8 GB.
That’s why I made an option for you to download much smaller archive with re-encoded videos.
They still look pretty good at bitrate of 5~6 MBit/sec. You can download this sample and compare:
If you don’t like the quality of re-encoded files, get original ones. Remember – the choice is always yours, not mine 😉
You can skip downloading of files you don’t need. Here is the list of selective files:
- setup-fitgirl-selective-english-speech.bin (English voiceovers)
- setup-fitgirl-selective-japanese-speech.bin (Japanese voiceovers – make sure you have installed the pack before switching to Japanese in game settings)
- setup-fitgirl-selective-lossless-videos.bin (Original videos, 1600×904, 40 Mbps)
- setup-fitgirl-selective-lossy-videos.bin (Re-encoded videos, 1600×904, ~5-6 Mbps)
In example, if you want to launch the game with English UI/Subtitles/Voiceovers and re-encoded videos – skip all “selective” files,
but download setup-fitgirl-selective-lossy-videos.bin, setup-fitgirl-selective-english-speech.bin & all main files (01-04).