Genre: Action, Indie
Developer: Those Awesome Guys
Publisher: Those Awesome Guys
Release Date: 21 Jan, 2016
Release Name: Move or Die v5.0.4
Game Version: Update 5.0.4
Game Releaser: Cracked By DEVO
Size: 235 MB
About This Game
20 seconds, constantly changing mechanics and a lot of yelling. These are the keywords that perfectly describe a round of Move or Die, the 4-player friendship ruining party game where rules change every single round. Slap your friends’ controllers out of their hands while playing on the same couch, challenge players online from around the world or pretend to practice offline with AI bots. Select what game modes you want to play from an ever-growing list of developer and community-generated modes, each with their own outrageous mechanics and level design crafted to promote hours of good old friendship-ruining fun.
Play online to gain XP and level up, unlocking awesome characters and game modes in the process, or try to work your way up the daily challenge leader boards where players go against AI bots in survival-like matches. As its name suggests, Move or Die forces players to take action. In fact, not moving literally makes your character explode. And, with just 20 seconds per round, Move or Die is a quick game to pick up, but a hard one to put down.
- 4-Player Local/Online Multiplayer and Offline Practice Modes
Play as one of several outrageous characters on the couch with friends, online against people from around the world or battle devious bots offline.
- Game Modes Galore
Choose from a huge and always increasing variety of hilarious game modes like Jump Shot, Chainsaw Backstab and Rocket Run, each with their own unique mechanics and level design.
- Easy-to-Learn, Fast-Paced Fun
Move or die…literally. With not moving resulting in your character exploding and only 20 seconds per round, Move or Die is quick to pick up and incredibly fast-paced.
- Leveling-Up System
Acquire crazy skins for your character and unlock new game modes as you squash your opponents online.
- Daily Challenges and Missions
Work your way up the leader board and earn bonus XP by completing challenges and missions that change every 24 hours.
- Regular Content Updates
New content, including game modes, characters and new features will be added on a regular basis to keep Move or Die’s friendship-ruining-o-meter high.
- MOD Friendly and DRM Free
Build your own characters, game modes, mechanics, levels, soundtracks and more. Includes Steam Workshop support, as well as a super user-friendly level editor.
- DLC Free…Always
Everything in the game can be unlocked for free, no paywalls. No bull$#%&. Period.
- Striking Graphics and a Killer Soundtrack
Get your blood pumping with vibrant 2D graphics, as well as a heart-thumping soundtrack by Jacob Lincke. Check it out on Bandcamp!
- Controller and Keyboard Support
Play with one or 4 controllers, a keyboard, a DDR pad…or…the guitar and drums from Guitar Hero. Your choice. Although, we recommend a controller 😀
- OS: 7, 8 or 10
- Processor: If it’s a laptop with no dedicated GPU, CPU should be less than 3 years old.
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Dedicated GPU recommended
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 400 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Potential FPS drops on AMD
Version 5.0.4 (Fixes since Best Value)
22 September – Xelu
Since the Best Value update came out we have been working hard to fix all the bugs and crashes reported by you guys.
We basically pushed 4 updates within the first 24 hours of the Best Value update.
Here is the complete change log so far:
- Fixed various problems related to edge case scenarios where XP and items were not allocated correctly
- Fixed a crash during the loading transition
- Fixed crash realted to NSFW mutator
- Fixed crash related to Loot Grab assets and animations
- Fixed a bug that caused the ball to be un-grab-able in Hoops after a player dies while holding it
- Made teleporters more obvious in the LootGrab level
- Fixed a crash related to Decoys where the player didn’t have enough skins for them to use
- Fixed a crash related to UTF-8… freaking funky characters
- Added 3 new Daily Missions
- Fixed a crash with Loot Grab
- Added working ceiling death tiles in Shifty Grounds with the VVVVVV mutator
- Lowered gun charge time in God Gun with VVVVVV mutator
- Increased platform acceleration in Vertigo with the VVVVVV mutator
- Made deadly ground last longer in Shifty Grounds with Underwater mutator
- Added a 1.3 seconds cooldown and lowered the boss’s teleportation in Boss Fight with Teleportation mutator
- Added the ability for bombs to damage the boss in Boss Fight with Bomb Drop mutator
- Improved the timing in some Lily Pichu announcer lines
- Better Mind Control AI logic
- Removed the “rumble not working on win 10 due to drivers” string from the options screen… yay for fixed rumble!
And we are nowhere close to being done!
Keep on playing, keep on finding bugs, and we’ll keep fixing them!
Keep being awesome!
~ Nick (Xelu)
2. Launch The Game