Genre: Indie, Platformer
Developer: Flynn’s Arcade
Publisher: Flynn’s Arcade
Release Date: 2016
Release Name: Lambs on the Road v0.1.0
Game Version: First Release
Game Releaser: Cracked By DEVO
Size: 117 MB
About This Game
It’s inspired on the bestseller ” The Road” by Cormac McCarthy. It will be a platform survival game. We will be able to find parto of a game where the visual skill is important and on the other side the user will be able to live the story of two characters (Father and daughter) fighting to survive.
– Human greed has had no limits since many years passed.
– Today is cold and grey, but no less so than yesterday.
– I’m not sure what day or month it is, but I suspect it is September.
– It all started when the world’s climate as we know it began to change violently at the hands of man.
– Rivers and lakes dried up or became polluted. And with the water shortage, crops started to deteriorate.
– Animals were the first living things to suffer, later, all humanity.
– The world as we know it has been lost forever.
– When food became scarce, everything collapsed, chaos took over.
– A fierce struggle for survival began.
– In a desperate attempt to save humanity, what was left of the authorities evacuated the young to makeshift camps outside the cities
– Entire families were separated and parents were devastated at having to abandon their children.
– They were never to be heard from again.
– Meanwhile in the cities, people fought for the slightest hint of food.
– Order was lost to be replaced by survival of the fittest .
– And finally, due to despair, it happened…
The game is set around Seattle, or at least is there where our characters begin.
You will have to use your skills of the two different characters to run away from enemies.
Post-apocalyptic world where you will fight for not to starve.