Genre: Action, Indie
Developer: 10tons Ltd
Publisher: 10tons Ltd
Release Date: 9 Sep, 2016
Release Name: King Oddball
Game Version: First Release
Game Releaser: Cracked By DEVO
Size: 35 MB
About This Game
End the world with your tongue and boulders! The King swings a boulder back and forth with his tongue and YOU ARE responsible for releasing it! Time the release accurately and crush as many targets as possible with each boulder. Simple but mouth-watering addictive! Master the game by anticipating how boulders roll, bounce, and launch from explosions. Take advantage of collapsing structures too! Conquer the world in more than 120 awkwardly fun and crunchy levels!
- Ingeniously easy controls. How hard can it be to end the world?
- Stydy the rock, learn the rock’s behavior, AND CRUSH ALL PUNY HUNAMS!
- Tongue through more than 120 mouth-watering levels!
- We really should not even mention the Hidden Secret Moustache World (spoiler alert: you get to wear a mustachio).
- Feast your eyes on the eccentric art style, see tiny hunams fly around!
- Use the Oddphone to call his royal majesty (unlocked in the third world)!
- Nurture your ears with original soundtrack by Jonathan Geer and the Austin Piazzolla Quintet!
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
- Processor: 1 Ghz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Direct3D
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 100 MB available space
2. Launch The Game