Genre: Action, Adventure, Indie, Early Access
Developer: CloudGate Studio, Inc.
Publisher: CloudGate Studio, Inc.
Release Date: 23 Aug, 2016
Release Name: Island 359 Early Access
Game Name: Island 359
Game Version: Early Access
Game Releaser: DEVO
Size: 2.7 GB
About This Game
You step off the chopper and into the sweltering heat of the jungle, grab your gear from the old loot drop, and head off in search of fame, fortune, and prehistoric beasts. Nobody knows exactly why dinosaurs have shown up on this remote jungle island, but you know you can take them out. You’ve been hired as a mercenary to kill as many of these things as possible, and the good news is the checks have all cleared.
Island 359 is a Virtual Reality survival game for the HTC Vive. Players will use the guns, knives, upgrades, and other tools provided to survive for as long as they can against hordes of dinosaurs, as they explore the increasingly dangerous island. You’re a mercenary, and the money’s no good to you if you’re dead, so you’re going to need to get back to the chopper for an extraction if you want bragging rights and a fat bank account.
- Virtual Reality Shooter
- Unique Sprint Mechanic (For Player Movement)
- Expansive Level
- Realistic Weapons
- Loot Drops
- Throwable Melee Items and Explosives
- Upgradable Weapons and Character Stats
- Intelligent Dinosaurs
- Incredible Jungle Presence
- Chopper Rides
- Climbable Ladders
- OS: Windows 7 SP1 or newer
- Processor: Intel i5-4590 / AMD FX 8350 equivalent or greater
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce® GTX 970 / AMD Radeon™ R9 290 equivalent or greater
- Storage: 6 GB available space
- Additional Notes: HDMI 1.4 or DisplayPort 1.2 or newer, 1x USB 2.0 or greater port
1. Download & Extract
2. Launch The Game
ONE FTP LINK