Genre: Adventure, Indie
Release Date: 25 Dec, 2014
Release Name: Into Blue Valley-Repack
Size: 1.26 GB
About This Game
Into Blue Valley is a first-person exploration game drawing upon themes of mystery and curiosity. It is presented as a ‘found footage’ game with the player’s view resembling a camcorder recording showing a glimpse into the subdued environment that is being explored.
As the footage unfolds, it soon becomes clear that the bittersweet majesty of Blue Valley offers more than a forgotten tale of abandonment and that the person recording this footage is not alone in their journey.
Successfully Greenlit by the wonderful Steam community in just three weeks, Into Blue Valley is the first major release from Kuchalu – an indie development team based in the UK, founded by two brothers in 2014.
– A pure exploration experience at heart.
– Oculus Rift Support to fully immerse the player in an epic and awe-inspiring VR experience.
– Complete Original Soundtrack to complement the feel of wonder during exploration.
WASD to move.
Mouse for camera input.
Mouse drag up and down to move certain UI elements (Oculus Rift).
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: 1.80GHz Processor
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Video Card with 2GB of VRAM
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 2 GB available space
1. Extract release
2. Mount ISO
3. Install the game