Genre: Action, Indie, Simulation, Early Access
Developer: RUST LTD.
Publisher: RUST LTD.
Release Date: 5 Apr, 2016
Release Name: Hot Dogs Horseshoes And Hand Grenades HTC VR
Game Version: HTC VR
Game Releaser: Cracked By DEVO
Size: 884 MB
About This Game
Do you like hotdogs? How about horseshoes? Hand grenades? (everyone likes hand grenades) Anyway, we got all that, and guns. So if you like cooking, lawn games, and ordnance, this is the VR sandbox game for you.
Hot dogs, Horseshoes and Hand Grenades is a lazy Sunday trip over to your friends house… if your friend was a retired gun-nut with a warehouse full of toys, a few irritating robot pets, and a grill that’s always running. Head on over to the firing range and learn to operate an arsenal full of firearms, compete in structured challenges with global leaderboards. Relax next to the grill, preparing virtual meats, while fending off the ‘wild life’. Or have some friends over and take turns playing classic ‘murican lawn games while making an ass of yourself!
H3VR(for short), is the heaping pile of our mad obsessive VR experiments. This is very much an impressionistically developed experience, so expect it to mutate, expand, contract, somersault, and occasionally explode along the way to final release.
- Roomscale VR Experience designed for the HTC Vive.
- Multiple shooting and demolitions ranges from realist to fantastical.
- Timed challenges with global leaderboards.
- Accurate simulations of historical, modern and futuristic weapons.
- Authentic ‘Murican BBQ experience with obsessively detailed grilling simulation.
- Hot-seat(or hot-headset rather) multiplayer classic lawn games like horseshoes, bocce, lawn darts and more.
- An detailed rusty scifi world set in a surreal irreverent vision of the future United States of ‘Murica.
- And whatever other madness we see fit to add!
- OS: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1 or later, Windows 10
- Processor: CPU: Intel i5-4590, AMD FX 8350 equivalent or better
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 970, AMD Radeon R9 290 equivalent or better
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Sound Card: N/A
2. Launch The Game