Genre: Action, Adventure, Indie
Publisher: Badland Games
Release Date: 9 Aug, 2016
Release Name: Heart Slash Incl Soundtrack CHS v1.0.1
Game Name: Heart Slash
Game Version: 1.0.1
Game Releaser: ALI213
Size: 341 MB
About This Game
Heart&Slash is a 3D brawler that is set in a world where machines are all that remains from the Human civilization.
You play as Heart, an innocent robot fighting to escape the grip of the evil and all seeing machine QuAsSy (Quality Assurance Systems).
But make no mistake Heart&Slash is a hard game. Every death is permanent and means a new randomly generated level for you to start over with a different set of weapons and items you can use, new enemies to fight and secrets to explore.
Heart&Slash is an indie game developed by a small but passionate team. We have a tiny budget but big hearts, and we are giving it all to make this game (our first) the best we can.
Features (on final release):
-3 worlds to explore and fight in. Each world includes its unique enemies an bosses.
-Dozens of different weapons and equipment pieces (more than 100 in total) to customize Heart and your play style.
-Perma-death, but a persistent progression system that gives you more options as you play the game.
We hope you enjoy Heart&Slash as much as we enjoy making it!
About This Content
Like the music in the game? With the Heart&Slash soundtrack DLC you can listen to the amazing tracks by Michael Chait whenever you please!
- 1.Main theme 02:40
- 2.I ♥ You 03:07
- 3.Battle With Heart! 02:42
- 4.Heart V.s. Slash! 02:46
- 5.Heart V.s. the B-dss Knight! 02:44
- 6.Abandoned Robot Frank-y 02:18
- 7.Heart Attack! 02:41
- 8.City Street Funk 02:41
- 9.Heart V.s. the Giant Sewer Monster 02:31
- 10.Heart Of A Valkyrie 02:59
- 11.Heart’s Final Challenge 02:51
- 12.Face the Final Battle! 02:32
- 13.Love and Destruction 04:03
- 14.I ♥ You (disco Remix) 02:20
- 15.End Credits 01:48
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel i5 or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: nVidia 550 or better
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 1 GB available space
2. Launch The Game