Genre: Action, Indie, Simulation, Early Access
Developer: Old B1ood
Publisher: Greens s.r.o.
Release Date: 9 Jan, 2016
Release Name: Feed and Grow Fish v0.7.10
Game Version: Update 0.7.10
Game Releaser: DEVO
Size: 339 MB
About This Game
Hunt and eat other fish – simply, grow into larger beasts!
Animal survival game based in the fish world! You start as Bibos the fish and straight away you are ready to dive in to the waters of the mesmerizing world of Feed and Grow.
Growing into more mods and content
With the first release we want to test the basics of multiplayer. Further development will include new fish abilities and passives, new fun content for both single and multiplayer with game mods.
Also, we want to focus on the technical stuff and add new animations, new features, make gameplay smoother and more fun.
Show your love and support in reviews!
We’re grateful for all your feedback and tips, it helps us make the game more awesome.
- 4 GB RAM
- GTX 940
- Version 11
- 1 GB available space
- 8 GB RAM
- GTX 970 and better
- Version 11
- 2 GB available space
1. Extract Release
2. Launch The Game
Snakehead – Patch notes 0.7.10
This new cool looking predator hunts in Swamp map. He comes from your suggestions discussions in the Steam community. So thanks for pointing out this cool looking fish!
*Note: We always read the discussions but not every creature idea fits the engine, controls and rendering pipeline but we’ll do our best to add them all into the game!
With this one we’re learning and testing new techniques to better texture & animate creatures for the future. Unlike other fish who only slowly turn their chests and drag tails behind, the Snakehead also turns his head resulting in way smoother and nicer looking movement. If no critical performance errors will happen we may use this reanimation technique on other fish that suffer from turning such as Barracuda or Nilin.
Currently the Snakehead has only a basic passive ability derived from sharks, as we couldn’t come up yet with anything better fitting him.
— That’s why we ask you to suggest an better fitting ideas for abilities, please post them into comment section below.
- Swamp Lurker – the turtle – has received a complete visual rework as well as some AI & Controls changes, so he no longer gets stuck in the caves spinning around like crazy. Active [ Hide in shell ] no longer makes the turtle invincible, but rather reduces damage taken to 20%. Additionally his price, size, health and damage stats have been normalized down a bit.
- Mamaka – the puffer fish – fixed a bug with passive & active abilities when they did not deal damage if they destroyed something before.
- Raptor – AI count has been increased to 30 from 10
- Ubur – AI count has been increased to 30 from 15
- Catfish – Has received new animation post processing ( same as the Snakehead ) – so it no longer moves like a wooden stick, devouring capacity has been also increased.
- Diava – AI count has been decreased to 20 from 25, Spawn size has been reduced.
- Wachuma – AI count has been increased to 30 from 20, Spawn size and growth speed have been adjusted.
- Swamp map – added new rocks to fill in some weird flat places on terrain.
- Swamp map – added new soft mushroom food so tiny raptors can fulfill their bellies.
We’ve added new tab to view button mapping for Xbox One controller as many people were asking for it. The current implementation should work just fine for gameplay with re-spawning, however to change fish or map you’ll need to use mouse.
The current mapping is fixed ( cannot be changed ) but not final we’re looking for advises from more experienced controller players to help us finish the default one.
As you guys often requested we’ve started working on a new really large map that will be 16 times bigger than ocean map and deep as ocean map is wide. We’re really excited about this as it will let us add way bigger creatures and cool new ecosystems. It will take us really a lot of time to create such a giant map, but the first playable version should be up in early June.
And that’s all for now,
Thanks a lot for your support!