Genre: Adventure, Indie, Simulation
Developer: Klei Entertainment
Publisher: Klei Entertainment
Release Date: 21 Apr, 2016
Release Name: Dont Starve Together Rev 214437-ALI213
Game Version: Update BETA 214437
Game Releaser: Cracked By ALI213
Size: 714 MB
About This Game
Don’t Starve Together is the standalone multiplayer expansion of the uncompromising wilderness survival game, Don’t Starve. Now Including, A New Reign: Part 1, the first episode of a series of updates. Built for multiplayer A New Reign explores the world of Don’t Starve now that Charlie has taken over.
Don’t Starve Together also includes Reign of Giants; adding new characters, seasons, creatures, biomes, and Giant new challenges.
Enter a strange and unexplored world full of strange creatures, dangers, and surprises. Gather resources to craft items and structures that match your survival style. Play your way as you unravel the mysteries of this strange land.
Cooperate with your friends in a private game, or take your chances with strangers online. Work with other players to survive the harsh environment, or strike out on your own.
Do whatever it takes, but most importantly, Don’t Starve.
- Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8
- 1.7+ GHz or better
- 1 GB RAM
- Radeon HD5450 or better; 256 MB or higher
- Version 9.0c
- Broadband Internet connection
- 750 MB available space
- Sound Card:
- 100% DirectX9.0c compatible sound card and drivers
1. Extract Release
2. Install The Game
Game Hotfix – 214437
- Giants and ANR bosses now gain temporary resistance against excessive damage from explosives. The base amount of damage from explosives is still the same, and the first stack of explosives will still do full damage. Subsequent stacks of explosives will do reduced damage until the temporary resistance begins fading after a few seconds.
- Ancient Cane skin can now be applied to The Lazy Explorer.
- All Top Hat skins can now be applied to Prestihatitator.
- The Lazy Explorer and Prestihatitator skins can be selected during crafting whether their ingredients were skinned or not.
- /sit, /squat, and /swoon emotes can now be used while mounted.
- Fixed bug where Players sometimes cannot use any text commands (e.g. /roll) for a short time after voting.
- Fixed bug where Heal action appears on Sand Spikes and Sand Castles.
- Fixed bug where some invalid items could be traded to the Antlion.
- Fixed bug where stacked projectile weapons could disappear when slipping out of the Player’s hands in the rain.
…and by the way, today is our first year anniversary for Don’t Starve Together official launch! We had a great year working on new things in the game, and hope you guys always have fun playing the game and hanging out with us here in the community!