Genre: Action, Adventure, Indie, RPG
Developer: Siege Games
Publisher: Siege Games
Release Date: 9 Jun, 2016
Release Name: Crea v1.3.13
Game Version: Update 1.3.13
Game Releaser: DEVO
Size: 112 MB
About This Game
Embark on an adventure with what little you have and discover what the world of Crea has to offer. Through each action, improve your talents and master many skills. Through each victory, grow in strength and shape yourself. Through each inquiry, unlock new items to craft and build. Through each expedition, explore new realms and uncover Crea’s lore.
- Level up by defeating enemies
- Learn over 80 skills through the talent system
- Loot and craft powerful gear with unique attributes
- Discover the world’s expansive mythos and history
- Defeat challenging original monsters each with their own attacks
- Survive by timing shield blocks and dodge rolling
- Vanquish by your weapon of choice: Sword, Spear, Bow, or Magic
- Challenge massive bosses and prepare to die
- Research materials to discover their crafting capabilities
- Find old recipe scrolls scattered throughout the world
- Upgrade equipment to carry over their stats
- Use chaos crafting (minigame) to create even more powerful items
- Explore massive procedurally generated worlds
- Quickly teleport through the use of Way Crystals, Way Shards and Rifts
- Delve into dungeons that not only look different but play different every time
- Travel to completely new Realms beyond the bounds of the main world
- Built from the ground up with modding in mind
- All gameplay logic and content exposed in Python
- Easily create new content or entirely new gameplay systems
- Learn from extensive modding tutorials and API documentation
- Join in on the Development Streams
- Track progress and what’s planned on the Roadmap
- Get the latest development news on Twitter
- Windows Vista or later
- 1.7+ GHz or better
- 2 GB RAM
- 256+MB and OpenGL 2.1 compatible GPU and 1024×768 resolution
- Broadband Internet connection
- 256 MB available space
1. Extract Release
2. Install The Game
Interface Renovation Released (v1.3)
After months of hard work we are thrilled to announce the update “Interface Renovation” (v1.3) is now available!
With “Interface Renovation”, massive progress has been made in both stability and performance not to mention a shiny new interface.
Performance was never Crea’s strong point and overtime with the addition of new content and features the performance suffered more and more. Now, a great deal of work, Crea is running much much smoother. The exact boost varies from machine to machine but there have been reports of going from 25 to 60FPS!
With the interface being the primary culprit in the performance issues, it was necessary to rewrite it from the ground up. While doing this we decided to take the opportunity to redesign some of it. Such as the crafting flow has been streamlined, Chaos Crafting has an all new interface, and researching received some lovely new graphics.
Along with the interface, there have been several other visual improvements. Lighting has dramatically been enhanced as well as many other various items such as dirt and stone. Overall making for a much improved visual experience!
We made sure to fit some much needed bug fixes in this update. Here are just a few:
- Running Crea on older Windows OS is now much more stable.
- Players no longer fall through the ground when teleporting to a new realm in mulitplayer.
- Resolved issue with massive slowdown in other realms
- Mac OSX 10.12 inputs has been fixed
You can find the full changelog here!
While this update has wrapped up we’ve already begun to work on the next major update. Now that Crea is in a much better state we are finally getting some new content into Crea! Along with the new content the chaos crafting will be receiving some major enhancements. This next update wont be in development nearly as long as v1.3 so look forward to it next month. Be sure to join the community and follow along with development.