Genre: Casual, Indie, Simulation, Strategy, Early Access
Developer: Fernando Cordoba
Release Date: 28 Jul, 2016
Release Name: BalanCity Build 8.24
Game Name: BalanCity
Game Version: Build 8.24
Game Releaser: DEVO
Size: 75 MB
About This Game
BalanCity is a city building / balance physics game. It’s a mixture between old school SimCity and Jenga. You must build the tallest towering city over a balancing platform while keeping your citizens happy.
You can build residences, offices, power plants, train stations, airports, landmarks and more.
Beware of disasters, as your city will eventually face doom in the form of fires, earthquakes, meteor strikes, UFO attacks, monsters and more!
Will your city survive the test of balance? See it for yourself!
- Free Build: A sandbox where your only limit is gravity.
- Missions: Levels that have a goal to achieve and limited resources.
- Scenarios: Based on real life cities, you must build all the landmarks before the city collapses.
BalanCity will be released in August 2016 for Windows, Mac and Linux.
Mobile version will be released by the end of 2016, early 2017.
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: 1.8 GHZ
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Storage: 150 MB available space
- OS: Windows 7 64bit
- Processor: 2.4 GHZ
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Storage: 300 MB available space
Hey! It’s been a while but I have been working hard to complete the game. Today’s release includes new missions and game configurations. I have also implemented a progression system, so you may see a couple of features locked (don’t worry, you can unlock the whole game in the Settings Menu!)
Here’s what has been updated:
- New missions! The whole mission pack has been completed.
- Added extra settings to configure Free Build Mode starting conditions such as platform type, gravity strength and a “shantytown” mode.
- Added progression system and unlockables.
- Added “Unlock all” and “Reset” buttons to settings menu.
- Added a couple of new music tracks to the scenarios.
- Added Windows 64bit build of the game and updated the Mac OSX version (Linux version comes next!)
The game will be released in a couple of weeks, so feedback and bug reporting is vital at this stage. Hope you enjoy this update and would love to see more gameplay videos!
See you in the next update!
2. Launch The Game