Genre: Action, Adventure, Indie, Simulation, Early Access
Developer: Deceptive Games Ltd.
Publisher: Deceptive Games Ltd.
Release Date: 24 Aug, 2016
Release Name: ALONE v1.0.3
Size: 750 MB
About This Game
Alone is a Psychological Horror game that changes around you as you play.
When Sam receives a letter from his sister Michelle, asking for help, he ventures back to the hostel where he grew up. Little did he know, what he was about to encounter.
Can you track down your missing sister, and discover the strange occurrences happening at the home where he grew up?
- A Dynamic Changing World – The game changes the landscape and direction as you play.
- Multiple Endings – There are four endings, can you find them all?
- Atmospheric Environments – An eerie immersive world is waiting for you to explore.
- Psychological Experience – Alone has been designed to provide a psychological horror experience, and aims to keep you unnerved.
- Interactive Environments – A large number of items can be examined and/or interacted with.
- Puzzle Elements – Collect items to aid your survival and progression.
- Resolution and Graphics – Designed to run at 1080p at 60fps (dependant on computer specifications game is run on).
- Audio – Features an intense and immersive sound design.
Game will support HTC Vive VR
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core2 Quad Q8400
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 1GB / Radeon R7 250X 1GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 2 GB available space
ONE FTP LINK